Our Scottsdale Home Watch Services
Caring for your home, in your absence, is our primary concern
We will develop a customized, comprehensive checklist for our Home Watch inspection based on your wants and needs. There are a lot of things that can happen when your home is vacant, so it is important that we have a mutually agreed understanding of each others’ expectations. That way we can provide the best service possible, and ensure your peace of mind when you are not there.
We also provide a range of optional services for homeowners in the communities we serve that can make your arrival and departure worry-free, and provide access for services to your home when you are not there. Need something not listed? Give our team a call and let’s talk!
Upon completion of each visit, we generate a detailed report of what we found and email it to you, so you immediately know what is going on with your home.
Should we find a situation that requires immediate attention, we will phone you to advise you of the problem and take steps to mitigate any possible damage.
Each visit includes the following services:
- Complete walk through of each room noting any problems with the walls, ceilings, floors and windows
- Check the refrigerator
- Run the disposal
- Run all the faucets to insure traps are filled with water, preventing sewer gases from entering your home
- Flush all the toilets
- Check the thermostats insuring that the temperature reads as it is set
- Inspect the exterior of the home for bird holes, stucco problems, etc.
- Inspect the landscaping
- Inspect the pool and/or water features
- Check water softener
- Check garage
Are you arriving late in the day? HomeWatchAZ will grocery shop for you and have your fridge stocked with whatever you need to start your stay off right. Would you like fresh flowers waiting for you?
Whatever your needs are when you arrive, we are here to help. Just ask!
- Start your cars if requested
- Check your mailbox/forward important mail upon request
- Water interior plants
- Grocery shop prior to your return
- Arrange for fresh flowers when you return
- Meet service people
- Oversee and update you on construction projects in your absence
- Receive deliveries
- Arrange for cleaning
- Arrange for window washing
- Supervise repairs
- Take and send digital photos of your property
We can quote optional services based on the task. We also have an hourly rate for onsite wait time tasks when you need us to be at your home and you cannot.
If it is not listed, ask us! We will try to accommodate your needs!
HomeWatchAZ maintains a list of trusted vendors for our clients. For an updated list or a recommended vendor, please call us at (480) 508-2580.
A personal Note From the Owners
“Having been in business since 1998 we have had the pleasure and privilege of working with several companies and service people throughout the valley that we feel offer outstanding service. These are companies and individuals that we have used over the years both personally and professionally and all have provided good service. We do not receive referral fees but feel when good service is given the word should be passed along.”
If you have had an outstanding experience with a service or contractor we would love to hear about it. Please let us know. Thank you!